Due to the perishable nature of our products, La Fortaleza Beef is unable to accept returns. Should you encounter any issues with your order, please contact the La Fortaleza Beef team immediately.
When reporting an issue, please be prepared to provide the following:
- Complete description of damage to product
- Photos of damaged item and of the item label
- Photos showing the top and bottom of the box the shipment arrived in
- Photos showing the internal liners and dry ice
After review of a reported issue, items determined to be damaged and missing by the La Fortaleza Beef team will be replaced at the expense of La Fortaleza Beef.
Resolution to reported issues may include:
- Complete replacement of the damaged product(s)
- Credit towards your next La Fortaleza Beef order
To ensure that your beef will be delivered fresh and on time, our team will only ship on Monday and Tuesday of each week, unless shipping is prevented by a federal holiday. Due to the perishable nature of our products, boxes are lined and include dry ice.
Delivery dates are subject to change. La Fortaleza Beef is not responsible for shipping delays caused by inclement weather or failed delivery attempts.